Below are some ways to beat the boredom and have a little fun.
For the Family
- Play board games with your friends online with Tabletop Simulator
- Have a Netflix party with your friends and family online (*Chrome only)
- Try a “Chopped Challenge” using the ingredients in your pantry and fridge. Need some ideas?
- Catch a show at The Metropolitan Opera. A different performance is being streamed every night and available until 3:30 p.m. the next day
For Your Kids
- Give yourself (or your kids) a doodle break
- Use up your empty toilet paper rolls to make some crafts.
For a Laugh
- Sick of singing Happy Birthday? Find a new hand-washing song with Wash Your Lyrics
- If you’re missing sports, cheer on these marble speedsters or these diecast cars
- For those missing sports commentary, check out #LifeCommentary.
- Joe Buck is giving play-by-plays of everyday life.
- Check out some parodies of some of your favorite songs to get you through social distancing.
- Take some time for yourself with some yoga or meditation
- Already have a library card? Check out your library’s digital collection of audiobooks and ebooks with Libby
- Start listening to a new podcast. Some suggestions from our team include:
- Need some music to help with your nerves? Here’s 6 hours of soothing music.
For Your Team
- Want to switch up your backgrounds for all of your Zoom calls? Download a different room picture.