Solutions for the Virtual Workplace
How Leaders Create and Manage Remote and Hybrid Teams
Remote and virtual teams are a fact of life. Yet many teams and their leaders worry about whether they can create productive, effective teams and build strong working relationships.
- 2/3 of workers say they want to work remotely at least part of the time, and the majority of companies are looking at doing more hybrid work
- Poor or unsatisfactory working relationships can lead to high turnover and low engagement
- Building trust and great working relationships requires thought, leadership and the willingness to engage technology thoughtfully
We help leaders assess their team’s strengths and areas for growth and learn the mindset that will help them deal with the challenges of the evolving workplace.
This course is ideal for: Leaders at any level who are working with remote employees or in a hybrid environment. Senior leaders, new supervisors, and project managers.
- Identify the challenges of leading remote and hybrid teams
- Apply 3 Models from The Long-Distance Leader: leading remote teams, building trust at a distance, apply Richness vs. Scope
- Learn the unique challenges of hybrid teams
- Share best practices, tools and techniques
- Build an action plan
Long-Distance and Hybrid teams are our reality. Help your leaders develop core leadership skills for the way we work today.
This 120-minute webinar workshop is a small group experience – the class size is capped at 15 participants to allow maximum interaction and learning. Participants will understand the timeless traits of great teams and how today’s technology and a little planning can help overcome distance, time zones and lack of connections. Course includes a pre-class assessment of their current team health in three areas, copies of the course visuals and a PDF, re-printable, packet of planning tools they can use in the future.
This course is available as a standalone program or as part of The Long-Distance Leadership Series.
Ready to Get Started with Long-Distance Worklife?
Our Long-Distance Worklife solutions can be delivered face-to-face, virtually, on-demand on your platform (or ours) or a combination. Click the button below or call us at 317-387-1424, ext. 12 to learn how we can help your leaders, teammembers and organization be successful in the virtual workplace.