Remarkable Leadership is a practical handbook written for anyone who wants to hone the skills needed to become a remarkable leader.
This book outlines a framework and a mechanism for both learning new things and applying current knowledge in a thoughtful and practical way. It provides a guide through the most important leadership competencies, offers a proven method for learning leadership skills, and shows approaches for applying these skills in today’s multitasking and overloaded world of work. The book explores real-world concerns such as focus, limited time, incremental improvement, and how we learn.
Remarkable Leadership outlines a practical plan for focusing on one of twelve competencies at a time. The core competencies define the remarkable leader as someone who:
- Champions change
- Communicates powerfully
- Develops others
- Builds relationships
- Focuses on customers
- Influences with impact
- Thinks innovatively
- Values collaboration and teamwork
- Solves problems and makes decisions
- Takes responsibility and accountability
- Manages projects and processes successfully
- Sets goals and supports goal setting
- The overarching, thirteenth competency – the Remarkable Leader learns continuously – is incorporated throughout the book.
Beyond the content in the book, over 50 additional tools and reports are available to book owners to download to support their ongoing leadership development.