As leaders, we know that coaching for both performance and development is our most important job. Yet, too many of us find it difficult to do even under the best of conditions. When working remotely or on hybrid teams, we often fall prey to proximity bias, or an “out of sight and out of mind” mindset.
- Introduce a coaching model
- Apply each component to a coaching conversation
- Conduct the coaching conversation to achieve goals and improve performance
- Avoid proximity bias when coaching in a hybrid environment
- Understand the 3 sources of feedback
- Recognize the 4 types of feedback
- Build an action plan
This course is available as a standalone program or as part of the Long-Distance Leadership Series.
As added value to our learners, this course qualifies for “Class B” PDUs for members of the Project Management Institute, as well as Continuing Education credits for organizations such as SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management) and others. Check with your accrediting body.