For those who need to lead projects and teams, Remote and Hybrid meetings are a fact of life. In fact, the biggest complaint among teams today is the number and quality of meetings In this powerful session, we work with participants to speed up adoption of the tools, comfort with their use and give greater return on your technology investment.
- Over half a manager’s time is spent on meetings, both in-person and either totally virtual or hybrid. And that number seems to be growing.
- 60% of those meetings are considered wasted time by both participants and meeting leaders
- Fewer than 20% of managers have received any kind of coaching or training in the dynamics of effective online meeting leadership.
At the end of this program, participants will:
- Identify challenges of leading virtual and hybrid meetings
- Decide when to meet and what kind of meeting to hold
- Discuss the presentation tools available to you
- Identify the 5 components of a good agenda
- Learn best practices, tools and techniques to open the meeting
- Learn best practices and tips to facilitate and close the meeting
- Build an action plan
This 2-hour webinar workshop is a small group experience – the class size is capped at 15 participants to allow maximum interaction and learning. They’ll learn some simple rules and best practices for leading meetings that get results. Course includes a pre-class assessment of their current online meeting effectiveness, copies of the course visuals and a PDF, re-printable packet of planning tools they can use for future presentations.
This course is available as a standalone program or as part of the Long-Distance Leadership Series.
As added value to our learners, this course qualifies for “Class B” PDUs for members of the Project Management Institute, as well as Continuing Education credits for organizations such as SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management) and others. Check with your accrediting body.