A Peer Learning Experience
Building Team Culture
1:30 – 2:30 pm ET
Every team has a culture. The question is – is yours the one you want? Chances are, there are at least a few things you would change to improve the employee experience, increase retention, productivity, and communication. If so, this session will provide you with tools and ideas you can apply immediately – all without the need to get approval from or wait for someone in a senior leadership role.
Kevin Eikenberry, co-author of the new book: The Long-Distance Team: Designing Your Team For Everyone’s Success, will share some ideas and an important model with you before sending you into virtual breakout rooms to share with and learn from each other. This format is more than an interactive webinar – but a fully interactive virtual workshop where you will leave with ideas from others in roles like you as well as from Kevin.
When we are finished, among other insights and ideas, you will be able to:
- Apply the 3C model to understand and modify your team’s culture
- Use a process to develop an aspirational culture for your team
Meet Your Facilitator
Kevin Eikenberry is a world-renowned leadership and remote work thought leader, a multiple-time bestselling author, speaker, consultant, trainer, coach, leader, learner, husband and father (not necessarily in that order).
Kevin is the Chief Potential Officer of The Kevin Eikenberry Group, a leadership and learning consulting company that has been helping organizations, teams and individuals reach their potential since 1993, and the co-founder of The Remote Leadership Institute, formed in 2014. Kevin’s specialties include leadership, remote/hybrid work (and leadership), teams and teamwork, organizational culture, facilitating change, organizational learning and more.
How is a Remarkable Development session different than any other webinar?
You’ve been to fifty webinars – some good, and some not so good. The best are interactive, but are still heavy on the content from the presenter. A Remarkable Development session is a webinar for a new world. A world where people want to learn the latest ideas and powerful techniques, but also want to learn together. A world of work that is different and more disconnected than ever.
We know that we learn in interaction with others – but in a fractured, increasingly virtual world the “workshop experience” has been shifted to a focus on delivering the content – leaving the application to you as an individual.
A Better Way?
Even if you love learning from webinars, you have likely thought that there has to be a better way… a way to make the webinar far better than they are…
That’s what Remarkable Development sessions are.
A better way to:
- Discover insight and ideas from an expert
- Share your ideas
- Learn from others
- Gain practical solutions and a wide variety of perspectives
- Have a practical action plan to apply what you learned (which was the point to start with
What Does it Look Like?
Remarkable Development sessions focus on an important personal or professional skill (usually both) in a peer learning format. Here’s how it works. For just a $39 investment...
- Kevin Eikenberry will share the latest thoughts and ideas on the mindset and skillset needed to succeed in that area for about 20 minutes.
- For the next thirty minutes with a guided process you will learn with a small group of others who are interested in building the same skill, with a process created by Kevin
- For the final ten minutes you will rejoin the larger group to reflect on the lessons, ask Kevin any questions, and leave with the confidence you can implement what you have learned.
Who is it for?
Remarkable Development sessions are for anyone (or any team) that wants to learn a specific skill and is willing to participate in the learning process in order to benefit more fully. Rather than sitting passively and listening, watching, and taking notes, you will be an active part of the learning process – for your benefit and the benefit of others. If you are looking for a passive learning experience, this is not it.