Bud to Boss Toolkit: 20 e-Learning Courses to Ease the Transition…
Pricing starts at just $99 for all 20 modules!*
Moving into a position of authority brings new challenges and new responsibilities—some of which might be uncomfortable. And as a first-time supervisor, it’s common to feel overwhelmed, anxious and stressed out about transitioning from co-worker to boss.
That’s why we’ve put together this comprehensive 20-module e-learning program to help new leaders as they are experiencing challenges. The Bud to Boss Toolkit provides on-the-spot support to help new leaders succeed.
The Toolkit Includes the Following Modules:
- Discussing Your New Leadership Role:
Plan and conduct productive conversations with those you will work with in your new role.
- Understand the Expectations of a New Role:
Create clear expectations with your boss in your changing role
- Creating the Mindset for Your New Role:
Know what you need to do to transition your personal mindset to be effective in your new role
- Control vs. Influence:
Determine what you can control and influence to increase your personal and professional effectiveness
- Communicating Positive Expectations:
Know how to have positive expectations of others
- Motivation for Change:
Understand the factors that influence the desire and motivation to make a change
- Accelerate the Acceptance of Organization Change:
Know how to implement the right actions to accelerate the acceptance and success of any organization change
- Diagnose Resistance to Change:
Diagnose resistance to change to effectively lead and champion organization change
- Dominant Communication Style:
Know how to communicate and connect with employees who like to move fast and are task oriented
- Inspiring Communication Style:
Know how to communicate and connect with employees who like to move fast and are high energy nd relationship oriented
- Supportive Communication Style:
Know how to communicate and connect with employees who care about others and like to evaluate before acting
- Cautious Communication Style:
Know how to communicate and connect with employees who are great with the data and like to evaluate before acting
- Seven Components of Great Presentations:
Apply the seven key components required to give a great presentation
- Sources of Feedback:
Understand where you can tap your feedback power and put it to use
- Four Types of Feedback:
Use the four types of feedback to create the right balance in your coaching
- Six Step Coaching Model:
Use the six step coaching model to lead others to higher levels of performance
- Remove Yourself as a Source of Threat:
Remove yourself as a source of threat during conflict to develop a mutual resolution plan
- Creating a Conflict Resolution Mindset:
Create a conflict resolution mindset to increase your ability to facilitate effective conflict management
- Accelerate Goal Achievement:
Articulate a compelling reason why a goal matters to accelerate progress towards achieving the goal
- Goal Setting at Three Levels:
Learn the three types of goals you can set to motivate and inspire your team to achieve higher levels of performance.
All courses are approved for 1 hour of PDU credit.
Created with our partner, Vado Inc., The Bud to Boss Toolkit is a convenient way to support new leaders on the job. While these modules sit on your LMS and are in that way “e-Learning”, we consider them to be performance support tools. These bite sized, e-learning modules help learners take what they learn and immediately apply it to their work.
- Each module is a short-instructional video, led by Kevin Eikenberry or Guy Harris (or both!)
- Each module includes an Implementation Guide – comprehensive step-by-step instructions to help guide the learner through the lesson and to help develop their capabilities.
- Learners are able to develop at their own pace – completing each program on their timetable.
- All modules include downloadable templates, checklists or other tools to help implement the learning – true job aids – and a Course Assessment to help learners evaluate their development success.
Contact us to view a sample course and learn more about our e-learning courses.