Today’s workplace is changing and more and more leaders are working from home or other remote locations, and have teams spread across countries and time zones.
And let’s be honest – leadership of others is already hard enough when they are down the hall or on the shop floor. When you add in the challenges of them being virtual, it gets harder – and more stressful.
- How do we communicate successfully?
- How can we make meetings, that are already painful in person, work using technology? (and avoiding the conference call from he#%)
- How do we build the relationships and trust with the team – and help them do that between each other?
- How do we present ideas, change and more at a distance?
- How do we coach and give feedback successfully?
- How do we deal with the unknowns? After all, we can’t see what they are doing, how they are doing it and if they are ever working?
With the Right Skills, You Can Harness the Power of Your Virtual/Hybrid Team
From communication…to performance management…to motivation…and more, as a long-distance leader, you’ve got to be prepared to stay connected, handle meetings and schedules and provide the support your staff expects and needs.
This isn’t just a leadership problem (some organizations are selling virtual leadership training that is really just their normal training with the word “virtual” attached). And it isn’t just a technology and tools challenge (though knowing how to use the tools can facilitate your success). The Long-Distance Leadership Series brings together experts in both of these areas to help you get the results you want.
Long-Distance Leadership is Different and So is This Series
Based on over 30 years of helping leaders and managers lead more successfully, the Long-Distance Leadership Series is a highly interactive and engaging small group experience, delivered virtually just like you lead so that you get the experience, exposure and access to us that you need to be successful. A small group experience delivered in 6 online sessions teaching all of the skills leaders need for remote and hybrid work, including building a virtual team, leading virtual meetings, maximizing productivity, coaching from a distance and much more. You can expect to have direct interaction and feedback with both the instructor and other attendees – ensuring that all your questions are answered and that you make the most of your investment.
Since we specifically limit class size to allow for maximum interaction and learning (you will be one of only ten people participating in the group) you will want to reserve your seat today – and you can do that by clicking on the button below to register.
You’ll learn core leadership skills for the way we really work today including:
- How to recognize and avoid the pitfalls of remote-based teams
- Communication techniques to get and stay connected with employees
- What builds trust in any team and how to accomplish that remotely
- What makes coaching and giving feedback different from a distance – and how you can do both more effectively no matter where you are!
- The do’s and don’ts of virtual meetings and how to make the most of them